Sunday, March 4, 2012

Illustration Friday: Intention





"Her intentions were good but she still made a mess of things."

This idea came to me on Saturday as I was baking for a tea party I was to have with friends. The kitchen was a total wreck and I somehow managed to burn the first batch of cakes! I do think the mess was half the fun... Although maybe not when I had to clean it all up a day later. (Yes, a day later. I put these things off)

Watercolour/gouache and wall paper.

This is my second submission for IF. I decided to play around with collage. I scanned the separate pieces so I can mess around with the composition/sizing when I have a capable computer.

Thanks a heap for looking!

Brigid xo













6 comments:

  1. Cute! And neat idea using the wallpaper. The cutouts look great against it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great illustration, like the wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks fun, I like the collage too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the wallpaper you used. The cutout feel makes this very different, but in a a good way! Cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely collage ♥
    the wallpaper is nice too :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet. I love that you did this as a collage. The wallpaper is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete